Monday 19 September 2022

CALLING ALL WORKSHOP JUNKIES 🙂

Something about attending workshops. Something I want to say about yeah, do them, but don't underestimate your ability to do it yourself, to make your own connections and run with them. Trust the guidance from within. That is what we are here to do. Particularly if you are starting to get on in years.

I have to say that in my experience, the majority of workshops are run by people who on the one hand do have something to offer, but on the other hand are also wanting to build something for themselves. I don't like putting others down, it is not my nature. But I also say what I think, that is also my nature. And if the leader has something in it for themselves - and it may take a while to spot that - to that extent they will want you as an add-on, rather than just for who you are. 
 
I put my hands up, this is a theme I go on about a lot, one way or another. The way I work is that you won't get courses, you won't get certificates, you probably won't get a sense of belonging to a tribe (though you might meet a few new friends.) But you are welcome to hang out with me, virtually, or in this reality, as and when, at no charge. We will talk about the stuff that matters, that gives our lives meaning. All against a back drop of the shamanic paradigm, of that sense that the universe is alive and we are part of that. If you visit me in this reality, maybe we'll go visit the fairies and the spirits too.
 
Experientially, that is where I start and end. I don't have 'teachings', I don't have lineages and initiations to offer. I have plenty to say, so much so that I have written books, but it circles around that central paradigm of a living universe, and around being true to who we are. That is all that matters. It is informal. You won't get a qualification. But you are welcome. I try to roll with whatever is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment