Saturday 8 February 2020

INTERVIEW

I recently did a 1/2 hour interview with Rhonda McCrimmon of the Centre for Shamanism in Scotland. We covered my personal story with Shamanism, along with Journeying, Embodying the Spirits, Global Shamanism, Cultural Appropriation and we ran out of time just before we got to the Medicine Wheel. Here it is (Go to Podcast 21 on the right of the page)

MEDICINE WHEEL
                                                   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I offer Shamanic consultations, usually by skype, in which we can talk over anything you want to talk over. I may use the Medicine Wheel, Journeying, Astrology, Tarot or anything that works. And it centres around listening to ourselves in a deep way. I work on a donation basis, and I am happy with whatever is easy for you: I love this work. Contact: BWGoddard1@aol.co.uk
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment