Monday 27 August 2018

I find this interesting,that some Buddhist teachers are starting to use ayahuasca in conjunction with meditation. When I was 20, I took psilocybin mushrooms many times over a period of a few months, and it opened me up in a permanent kind of way. I've never felt strongly drawn to take 'psychedelics' again, for me it was job done, though I did take ayahuasca a couple of times in Peru. 

After that I did many years of Buddhist meditation, and what I both experienced and have observed is that there are visceral levels of transformation that do not seem to be touched with a lot of meditators. It remains a bit cerebral, and my response is to want to boil them in a sweat lodge :) Indeed, it was what drove me to Shamanism. And I think these psychedelics can touch those deeper levels as well. So I think the Buddhist teachers are onto something.

--------------------

I offer skype/FB video astrology readings, by donation. Contact: BWGoddard1 (at)aol.co.uk

---------------------


NB Please note the Free Email Subscribe button, top right of the page 😼

No comments:

Post a Comment