Sunday 8 July 2018

Shipwreck

I've spent the last year feeling like I've washed up on the beach after a long time hanging in there in a stormy sea. And I'm still on all fours, coughing up seawater. And I forget this sometimes, and all is well with the world when I remember. It's gonna take a while. And alongside it has run a marvellous closeness to myself that I have never experienced before, a kind of huge soulful solitude. It's been catalysed by the end of a long relationship in which I was being pulverised to leave for the last 5 years. 

We talk in terms of 'the spirits' - well it was them wot was doing it, like nothing I've ever known in my life, except in the 90s, which was the first time they came along and hoiked me protesting into a completely different life, and left me quivering for years, wondering how the hell all that happened; but also knowing I had something so delicious, that taste of spirit that I find within shamanism, where all is sacred. 

And the shamanism wandered away from me for a few years from 2010, and then came back redoubled and led me step by step into the situation I am in now. Where heaven knows who I will be and what I will be doing in a year's time. But thank you all the same for leading me out of a difficult situation where I got lost and into this renewal of my life.

--------------------
I offer skype/FB video astrology readings, by donation. Contact: BWGoddard1 (at)aol.co.uk
---------------------
NB Please note the Free Email Subscribe button, top right of the page 😼

No comments:

Post a Comment