Tuesday 24 July 2018

PRAYER

Recently I used my new Pipe for the first time. I was beginning what will hopefully be a long and fruitful relationship with this Being who has come my way. Well, I came its way, to be more accurate. But I also had something specific and important to converse about, a money issue that really needed to move on. And I had a particular outcome in mind that I had been working on for months. And I asked for help with the issue, and with the particular outcome, with the proviso that only if that was the right way for things to go. Because you never know. You know you need some help, but we limited humans can find it hard to see the bigger picture. 

And some days later I got my help. The particular outcome I wanted was being blocked by a solicitor, and for a few hours I was so angry; but the more radical outcome which I had been avoiding, and which will make me very unpopular, but with which I will be a lot happier, had re-presented itself. 

So there it is. I prayed for something, and got the opposite in no uncertain terms, and it seems to be the right thing. But I had left room for that in my prayers, because even when an outcome seems self-evident we can be wrong. We can't assume we know as much as Spirit. And thank you to my new Pipe. We're getting along just fine.
--------------------
I offer skype/FB video astrology readings, by donation. Contact: BWGoddard1 (at)aol.co.uk
---------------------
NB Please note the Free Email Subscribe button, top right of the page 😼

No comments:

Post a Comment