Monday 27 February 2023

WRITING


My mood swings as I write. Yesterday I was down. Today, I am feeling on track and up. I bemoan my solitude, it can feel grinding. Yet it can also be hard to imagine writing with someone else about. I have done 160k words on my Shapeshifters Trilogy. Been at it since June 21. Radio Paradise is usually on as I write, and while I waste time between paragraphs as the cup refills.


Today (700 words) I finished a chapter called The Bear, the Unicorn and the Viking. They are on an urgent pilgrimage to a live volcano. I also started a chapter, where a guy is trying to take God out of the God particle (the Higgs Boson) with the help of a quantum computer. It's kind of bonkers, but with a serious purpose. I think there's more fiction to come when this is done. Here's to finding a publisher when the time comes 🤩

No comments:

Post a Comment