Tuesday 12 April 2022

SHAPESHIFTING IN WALES: JUNE 22-27

I guess I'm not particularly visual, so get me journeying in the usual manner and I'm not desperately convinced by what happens, though it's real enough. Get me moving with a rattle, though, and something powerful and very nuanced happens. It immerses me. Though I usually have absolutely no words for it. And it is joyful. I guess I journey kinaesthetically; that is, it's all in my body. If I'm doing some work for someone, I'll be moving or dancing around, delicately and very precisely, speaking in syllables in no known language, but which are replete with healing intention. Or I might be standing on one leg making whistling noises. Love and tenderness for the person I am working for flows through me.



I know something of significance has occurred, but not usually much more than that. And it may be some time before the other person experiences the full outcome. With this work, if you like, we are planting seeds, making deep shifts, on the dream level, and they take time to unfold on this level. Prayers work in the same kind of way.

Anyway, allowing the spirits to embody us - which is one language for the way I work - is very traditional, and has been lost along the way for all sorts of cultural reasons. Myself and Emma Edgington will be exploring this way of working at Cae Mabon in Wales from 22-27 June. We don't quite know what we're doing, but that's maybe the best way. Details below in a previous blog if you want to come along. There are still a few places. We will have a good time.  http://shamanicfreestate.blogspot.com/2021/12/embodying-spirits.html

No comments:

Post a Comment