Wednesday 1 April 2020

MY TALK ON THE MEDICINE WHEEL

So I introduced the Medicine Wheel at a Zoom meeting on Sunday. I forgot to record the 1st 10 minutes, but I got the rest of it (it's a video) so here it is if you fancy it :) 
And a Wheel to refer to: 


                                                                 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I offer Shamanic consultations, usually by skype, in which we can talk over anything you want to talk over. I may use the Medicine Wheel, Journeying, Astrology, Tarot or anything that works. And it centres around listening to ourselves in a deep way. I work on a donation basis, and I am happy with whatever is easy for you: I love this work. Contact: BWGoddard1@aol.co.uk


                                                 -------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment