Sunday 5 April 2020

CORONA MEDICINE?

It is said that the animals and plants with the most powerful medicine are the ones that are dangerous to us. So how is this with Corvid 19? Has anyone had it and been taken on some kind of journey? Whenever I get the flu or anything like that, there usually seems to be a reason, and I come out of it a bit different to how I went in.

                                                                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I offer Shamanic consultations, usually by skype, in which we can talk over anything you want to talk over. I may use the Medicine Wheel, Journeying, Astrology, Tarot or anything that works. And it centres around listening to ourselves in a deep way. I work on a donation basis, and I am happy with whatever is easy for you: I love this work. Contact: BWGoddard1@aol.co.uk


                                                                                            -------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment