Tuesday 24 March 2020

THE MEDICINE WHEEL: A LOCKDOWN INVITATION


NB Please note the free email subscribe box at the top right of the page 
 I've talked about and read about and thought about the Medicine Wheel, and I've had one outside my caravan, carrying my dream. But I haven't lived each direction/ element, one by one. The Medicine Wheel is a great Native American vision of life, dividing us into the 4 elements of Fire (Inspiration), Earth (Incarnation), Air (Mind) and Water (Emotion), and building relations between those elements and between the stages of life they represent, as well as the various animals that traditionally belong there. We have just had a new Moon in Aries, which is Fire, so for the next month I am going to be living the Fire Element. This is the East (in the universal wheel that I use) and represents the divine spark that begins life, it is imagination, inspiration, and the magical child. It is outside time, and is the colour yellow. So if you'd like to join me, you are welcome. Get yourself a stone from somewhere east, maybe paint it yellow, and begin to construct your Wheel. Think of all those times when something new has entered your life, that has changed who you are. Note the synchronicities that occur. Maybe chronicle them in the comments below.

My 1st synchronicity is this: I got 1/2 way through a programme about Eagles this evening before I remembered that the Eagle is an animal of the East. He soars high, and has a vast perspective. He has the infinite perspective of Spirit. I'll see you on the way!
                     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I offer Shamanic consultations, usually by skype, in which we can talk over anything you want to talk over. I may use the Medicine Wheel, Journeying, Astrology, Tarot or anything that works. And it centres around listening to ourselves in a deep way. I work on a donation basis, and I am happy with whatever is easy for you: I love this work. Contact: BWGoddard1@aol.co.uk


                                     -------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment