Friday 22 November 2019

SHAMANISM IS UNIVERSAL

There is a way in which I like the fact that the Medicine Wheel I use is not Celtic but Native American. What I like is that it connects me to a sense that the whole earth is our home, that we are one people who borrow from each other and learn from each other. Of course local connection to the land and to culture is important. But we can do both. 
Shamanism is a universal phenomenon, and modern life, with its access to all cultures, can show us this. Yes, our world culture has become disconnected as never before from a reciprocal relationship with the earth. But we also have the possibility as never before of being universal in our sympathies and in our shamanic practices.
                                                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I offer Shamanic consultations, usually by skype, in which we can talk over anything you want to talk over. I may use the Medicine Wheel, Journeying, Astrology, Tarot or anything that works. And it centres around listening to ourselves in a deep way. I work on a donation basis, and I am happy with whatever is easy for you: I love this work. Contact: BWGoddard1@aol.co.uk
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment: