Thursday 20 July 2023

MEDICINE WHEEL

I finally put my Medicine Wheel out today at my new house. The garden had needed a load of work first. Where the Wheel is, had been a metal climbing frame for kids, which I had to hacksaw through. But the Wheel starts with the East, the Magical Child, so it is fitting.

 

I have had this Wheel for about 8 years. It sat outside the caravan I was in 2 homes ago and carried my dream, carried me out of a long term relationship that was slowly killing me. Then it was at my old house for 6 years - it had its own room. 
 
I wasn't quite sure what to do with it here until Watkins publishing asked me to run a video course on the Medicine Wheel, based on my book. How could I say no? What a delight. And now this sacred object is coming back properly into my life, and it is making me happy. And holding me up to the mark, because how can I teach it if I am not living it?
 

In the book I managed to put in just about everything I think about everything. The Wheel is that big, it has that many dimensions. It uses the 4 Elements of Fire, Earth, Air and Water in ways that we recognise from our own ancient culture, which means that it translates well as a complete guide to existence. If you buy my book and leave a genuine rating on Amazon, I will give you a free astrology reading 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment