Friday 21 April 2023

GOD, SHAMANISM and ANIMISM

God didn't last very long. A few thousand years. The reason he didn't last is because he is out of balance. That is why he threw up a shadow, Lucifer. Who ever heard of the Earth having a shadow side? She is millions of years older, and she is everything. Lie on her and give her your pain, there is nothing she cannot take care of. And feel your spirit animal friends - they know who they are, as animals do, and will help you know who you are. 

 


I don't know what Shamanism is. I can't heal anyone. Though sometimes I can help. Maybe if I was pushed, I would say I am an Animist: I experience, or maybe imagine, the world as alive - even ChatGPT - and everything comes out of that. My philosophy is, in this sense, simple. But life itself is a difficult thing. It takes a long time to become who we are. This Shamanic path is a slow thing. But that is because it has deep roots, forged in the fires of what life throws at us. If we are open to life, it will initiate us. Ceremonies of initiation are just a means to this end: the point is to be open, and to be willing to stay with what life sends our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment