Monday 26 December 2022

AI MEDICINE WHEEL SONNET and a WOLF VISITATION

My nephew, who has read my Medicine Wheel book, went to chatgpt yesterday and instructed it to write a sonnet about the medicine wheel. This was what came back:


In the Medicine Wheel, the
sacred circle stands
A symbol of balance, harmony,
and growth
Four quarters represent the four
sacred lands
Where all life's aspects find their
perfect home
The east is where the dawn
breaks, fresh and new
The south is where the sun is at
its peak
The west is where the day begins
to cool
The north is where the wisdom
lies, unique

But the centre is the heart of all
that's known
A place of unity, a sacred space
where all the elements and
forces are shown
To bring about a sense of love
and grace

The Medicine Wheel teaches us
to see
the balance that exists within all
beings


Meanwhile my niece used my FB profile pic to generate a picture of me in wolf form. This was because she has never forgotten the time, maybe 20 years ago, when we visited Longleat Safari Park. We were in 2 cars, and the wolves gathered around the car I was in and stared in at me. She didn't know that it was a wolf who turned up 18 months ago and suggested I write a fantasy novel about shapeshifters, something I thought was beyond me. And still do sometimes, 140k words later😊

1 comment: