Sunday 1 August 2021

 May be an image of outdoors

 I do Astrology Readings and Shamanic Healing. But I can't predict your future or heal you. The future needs to be lived, and only we can heal ourselves. But I can usually be helpful about the way forward, and finding a better relationship with those things that bother us. On a good day I may even be able to discern a few shapes in the mists, and nudge a few things on. 

I am English so I prefer to understate myself. I am also Irish, to which I say enough of this false modesty, you're not giving the fairies the credit they deserve. They can do anything. Be that as it may, you are welcome to wander along and see me in Fore St, Moretonhampstead. BWGoddard1@aol.co.uk. Or meet me on Zoom. I work by donation, which doesn't have to be money, and can be adjourned.

No comments:

Post a Comment