Wednesday 15 July 2020

ON ELDERS AND SHADOW ELDERS AND MUCH MORE BESIDES

We finally arrived at the North of the Medicine Wheel today on our Zoom Lockdown voyage: 4 weeks in each direction, 2 hours each Wednesday, it's been a good immersion. I spent nearly 2 hours talking (much more than usual - the participants' stories have been a big part of this course) about Elders and Shadow Elders and not judging and how not to be biased and how getting a handle on South (Emotion) empowers the discernment of the North and that what starts you as an Elder or a teacher is not eliminating your shadow - it will always be there - but not having it control you. And on I went.

I didn't complete all the points I started, there were too many of them, being an Airy North type of person myself. And it started with a dream from this morning. So follow the link if you want to hear more :) https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjsjT_9TShH3pGLujwQMWpZKSvbl?e=QmcwPk

No comments:

Post a Comment