Friday 30 November 2018

Otherworld

I love the Otherworld and contemplating its nature and how to be in relation to it. I love thinking and writing too, but it's the connection with the Otherworld which is my source. When I do my spirit embodiment, and get taken on a journey, it goes so deep. And this happened with a dragon the other day, and it has effects on this world beyond just myself. This began to happen in 1999, and the healing work I did on that basis was strong, people still tell me about it years later. 

And then it slowly went, I gradually lost the power of my connection to the Otherworld due to the relationship I was in, and of course I was party to that, but I think it was hard for her if I shone too brightly. And now it is returning, I have the cave in which I live and I am re-establishing my connections to the Otherworld. But I think more confidently this time, I have been scoured and impediments in myself have healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment